1. While greetings others, always ask if they have eaten their meal.
2. While raising a toast, tap the table twice.
3. Whenever a business card is offered to you, receive it with both hands, it reflects respect.
4. If you're at a banquet, taste all the dishes present.
5. While giving a gift, be sure to give it in a pair as even numbers are considered auspicious.
6. Rice bowl is used as an offering to the dead. Make sure you don't waste it.
7. Even if you are full, don't refuse to eat, as it is considered rude.
8. Try not to leave your chopsticks upwards or crossed on the bowl. It's disrespectful.
9. Make sure not to step on a Lama's shadow.
10. Giving tips is considered offensive, therefore don't give tips in any type of restaurants.