1. Instead of nodding your head, say "Yes" for affirmation. It is more polite!
2. Instead of leaving a portion of food on your plate, inform your hostess so that she can remove extra food.
3. Show a thumbs up instead of OK sign when you're in Greece, as the latter is considered vulgar.
4. If you're visiting an Orthodox Church in Greece, always light the candles.
5. Hey ladies! Keep your love for high heels aside when you're visiting ancient sites in Greece. It's banned there.
6. Never make 'Moutza', showing five spread fingers with the palm facing out above face level, as it is considered offensive there.
7. Say 'No' to your ripped outfits when you're going to visit a holy place. Grab your full clothes instead!
8. Try not to drive when you're in Greece or atleast do yourself a favor of getting an automatic car.
9. You don't need to be shy when you're in Greece, as Greeks are mostly extroverts. They love exchanging their views!
10. Don't feel offended if they spit after complimenting you. It's a way to escape from the evil eye!