1. If you want to give flowers to anyone, give in an odd number or 12. Even numbers (expect 12) are seen as hard cheese.
2. Try to cut your food with a fork as it compliments your host by saying the food is very succulent.
3. Never forget to give tips to waiters. It really makes them happy.
4. Ask for the bill when you're done. The waiter will not come until you call him.
5. Keep the stuff for Sundays, as all the shops are closed on Sundays.
6. Give way to old Viennese ladies otherwise they will push you, it's a tradition though!
7. Use surnames or titles to address someone until the person invites you to use his first name.
8. Do not put your hands in pockets when you're talking to someone.
9. Whenever you receive a gift, open it immediately.
10. Make eye contact while talking to show that you're interested in the conversation.