1. Whenever you're visiting someone's place, always remember to leave your shoes neatly by the door before entering.
2. Instead of placing your chopsticks in an upright position, put them horizontally. Upright is for funeral ceremonies!
3. Always look for a tissue or a handkerchief before you decide to take a table in a restaurant, it may be reserved.
4. Anyone caught eating chewing gum in Singapore could be slapped a fine, be aware of that!
5. Follow keep to the left rule, not only on the roads but on pedestrians or sidewalk too!
6. Unlike most of the countries, giving tips to waiters is not appreciated in Singapore.
7. No matter how great your artistic skills are, never give graffiti a try on a wall, it's a crime in Singapore.
8. Giving gifts is an etiquette but never wrap your gift in white, it's a sign of lamentation.
9. Never try to connect your device with an unsecure WiFi in Singapore, it is considered a strict cyber crime.
10. It's good to be a bird lover, but make sure you don't feed them when you're in Singapore. Its banned there!