1. Leave some portion of your food on your plate to appreciate the cooking skills of your host.
2. If you want to ask the waiter to bring more tea, put the lid of the teapot upside down.
3. Always get a gift if you're going to someone's place, as not doing so is considered as bad manners.
4. Wrap your gifts in beautiful colors but avoid using Blue, black or white for this purpose.
5. Leave the last piece of food in the revolving tray in order to not make it empty.
6. Do not ever use chopsticks for pointing someone or something, as doing so is considered as bad manners in Hong Kong.
7. Avoid making any physical contact while speaking to anyone as it is not acceptable in Hong Kong.
8. Do not decline any offer of lunch or dinner. Even if you're not available, suggest some alternative date for the same.
9. Never choose white or red flowers for gifting someone, as these colors are not appreciated in Hong Kong.
10. Don't mention bad accidents like death, poverty, etc in front of people in Hong Kong. They may feel offended by this.